Please read these carefully.
1. Sandy Toes Stays acts solely as an agent for the property owner. These terms and conditions form a contract between the owner of the property and you, the guest. All rental agreements arranged by Sandy Toes Stays are made on behalf of the owner. The property owner is responsible for ensuring that the property is compliant with all current health and safety regulations including gas, electrical, and fire safety.
2. Bookings should be made on the booking form (on this website) and your booking is secured by a non refundable* deposit of one quarter of the rental charge (25%) plus a £25.00 booking fee.
The remaining balance plus a refundable damage deposit of £200 is to be paid 6 weeks prior to the commencement of your stay. If a booking is made less than 6 weeks before the holiday commences then the full rental charge is due at the time of booking along with a refundable damage deposit of £200.00. Please note: The damage deposit for Waves End is £500.
Failure to make final balance payments by the timeframe outlined above may result in your stay at the property being made available to other parties for booking.
Cheques can be made payable to Sandy Toes Stays. Most types of card payments are accepted. American Express is not accepted.
3. Lettings commence at 4pm on the first day of the tenancy and end at 10.00am on the day of departure unless notified otherwise.
4. The guest undertakes to leave the property in a clean and tidy condition. A Damage Deposit of £200.00 is taken for each booking. This is held on the owner’s behalf to cover any costs of repairs, replacements or additional cleaning charges if the property is left in an unsatisfactory condition. This includes evidence that pets have been allowed to venture on to the 1st floor or higher, or that they have climbed on any of the furniture. The guests are responsible for the property and its contents and so if the guest finds any damage on arrival the guest should inform Sandy Toes Stays immediately so that steps can be taken to rectify this. On departure all damages/breakages/losses should be reported to Sandy Toes Stays. The Damage Deposit usually covers all breakages/damages/losses but the guest will be liable for any costs incurred over and above the Damage Deposit limit. If there are no such costs, the Damage Deposit will be returned (cheques will be destroyed) within 14 days of the end of the rental period.
5. Any guest with special requirements such as allergies or mobility issues should clarify in writing their specific needs and seek confirmation that the property booked is suitable for these needs prior to making a booking.
6. The property should only be used for the number of guests outlined on the booking form and guests should notify Sandy Toes Stays of any intention to invite additional guests to stay overnight.
7. We do not accept bookings from any person aged under 21 or large same sex groups without prior communication. Only after agreement with the owner who may request a larger Damage Deposit to be paid.
8. If for any reason beyond the owner’s control (e.g. fire damage) the property is not available on the date booked, all deposits and rental down payments will be refunded in full but the clients shall have no further claim.
9. (a) If the booking is cancelled by the guest for any reason the guest will remain legally liable to pay the full balance as specified on the Booking Form. The guest is urged to take out holiday insurance against the possibility of cancelling.
9. (b). All cancellations should be confirmed by the guest to Sandy Toes Stays immediately.
10. Acceptance of a reservation for a property managed by Sandy Toes Stays relates to short-term occupation of the Property for the purpose of a holiday as detailed by the Housing Act 1988, schedule 1, paragraph 9. The Guest agrees that no assured tenancy is created by the Agreement and no periodic tenancy will arise when it ends.
11. Where pets are allowed, the guest will be liable for all additional costs of repairs, replacements and extra cleaning resulting from their pets. Pets must at all times remain on the ground floor of all properties and must not be allowed to climb on the furniture nor enter into any bedrooms. The standard fee for a dog is £25 for every 7 nights, and an additional £25 for every week or part week thereafter. In the event of damage caused by a pet or the need for deep cleaning as a result of occupation by a pet an extra charge will be made at Sandy Toes Stays discretion.
12. Any complaints must be notified to Sandy Toes Stays immediately, so that on-the-spot remedial action can be taken if needed. In no circumstances will compensation be made for complaints made after the tenancy has ended or the guest has vacated the property.
13. Guests are asked to not to cause any unreasonable noise or disturbance that may constitute an annoyance to the residents of the adjoining properties.
14. Sandy Toes Stays reserves the right to cancel or refuse any booking where a guests behaviour is deemed, in their reasonable opinion, either aggressive or unnecessarily anti-social in any way.
15. Whilst every effort has been made to describe each property as fully and accurately as possible we cannot accept responsibility or liability for any changes an owner may have made that we were not made aware of, or for any disappointment caused where a guest has differing expectations to those detailed in the description.
All details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct at the time they were published but their accuracy cannot be fully guaranteed. Any amendments notified to us will be fully available on our web site.
Every effort will be made to ensure the standard of the property is maintained and that all items of equipment described and supplied by the owner are in good working order. However, no guarantee is given or liability accepted if any breakdown occurs. Repairs are always affected as soon as possible, although inevitably delays may occur.
16. WiFi. Broadband speeds and service can vary, where there is an issue such as faulty telephone line or router provided by a service provider, this is deemed beyond Sandy Toes Stays or the owners capability to resolve quickly, the guest accepts that this service cannot be 100 per cent guaranteed.
NO SMOKING IN ANY OF THE HOUSES PLEASE
NO PETS IN NON PET FRIENDLY PROPERTIES – PLEASE CHECK BEFORE BOOKING.
We may collect the following information:
– Contact information including email address
– Demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
– Internal record keeping.
– We may use the information to improve our products and services.
– We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the – – Email address which you have provided. This will only apply if you have subscribed to the service within your account.
– We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.